Old December 19th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Little bears make lousy wannabe's :)

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Unhuh. That must be why virtually none of the links work, eh? Seems to me
like it was put on hold for you with a size 12 boot. Bull****us
Interruptus,
the call it.

This statement makes no sense...

I don't care what makes sense to you.

No problem, I'm sure you'll get a kick about being appointed the RAH
Mascot.
We've even got a photograph of you already to suit your new job!

http://www.bd5.com/images/rah_gaggle_mascot.jpg

Hell, even the angle of the pic is perfect for ya.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Great pic! That's the funniest damned picture I've seen of myself in
nearly thirty years!

Good to hear that. It'll be posted at strategic locations across the next
for your entertainment.