Old August 9th 03, 11:53 AM
Mark T. Mueller

Thanks for the link. I cannot believe I missed them at OSH!!! It just goes
to show how big OSH really is...

I will have to check this out. About the only thing they are missing are
approach plates.

"hlongworth" wrote in message
om...
I was leaning toward getting AnywhereMap then add Anywhere Wx later
but would prefer a bigger screen and more capable hardware. Tablet PC
format seems ideal. Just learned about this site few days ago through
a thread on WeatherWorks

http://www.airgator.com/pricing.htm

They offer GPS and Weather in both PDA and Tablet PC format. Richard
Kaplan's post (XMRadio Satellite Weather Has Arrived) described the
Weather program in details, but I have not been to find any reviews or
users' feedback on the NAVAir program.