Old April 11th 05, 02:09 PM
Jose

Our club doesn't do equity participation, and that's the reason why I'm in
this club.

It could be optional, in exchange for lower dues. In essence, the extra
dues would cover what it would cost monthly to borrow the equity share.
No matter how it's sliced, the money has to be paid somehow; what I
like about splitting it that way is that the equity share gets returned
on exit. The member actually "owns" a piece of it, should they want to.
It also makes the economics of deciding on another plane simpler.

Jose
--
Get high on gasoline: fly an airplane.