Old April 7th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
BeechSundowner

Default Free instrument approach procedures software

On Apr 6, 6:25*pm, Ron Garret wrote:
In article
,

It's been flagged by Google:

http://safebrowsing.clients.google.c...gnostic?client...
efox&hl=en-US&site=http://cmensys.com/trippack/mainframe.htm

Some browsers use Google's service to filter sites.

rg

Interesting Ron,

Your link got truncated Below my name is the results of your input.

I wonder if it's not contents of the website that's the problembut
exploits of where he is hosting his website AS3595 (GNAXNET). causing
the bells and whistles of google to go off.

Allen

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for cmensys.com/trippack

What is the current listing status for cmensys.com/trippack?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm
your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s)
over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page
(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed
without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on
2009-04-05, and the last time suspicious content was found on this
site was on 2009-04-05.

Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s).

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS3595 (GNAXNET).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further
distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, cmensys.com/trippack did not appear to
function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90
days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate
sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.