Old December 29th 03, 11:11 PM
Spyre

Default SAR4 & Vietnam MedEvac Problem

Recently got both of these games... they both have the same prob...
they install fine, run fine, i can 'play' the game, right up until i try to
load a mission, the display either tiles several times across my screen
or it it squashes maybe 100 times and i end up with slithers of the
screen, i can hear the game running, and managed to play with it tiled
4-5 times across the screen, but my monitor power saves so i cant
even play like that... can anyone help???

Spec

Win 2000
768 MB Ram
nVidia Geforce 4 440, (Radon 9000 equivilant) latest Drives
Directx 9 or 9b

Tnx

SimRadar.com - Search Engine, Downloads, Videos, News and more