Old March 19th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Ian MacLure

Default Fallon Naval Air Station

"qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in
ups.com:

On Mar 8, 2:07 am, "Austin Powers" wrote:
I have some spare time and am interested in driving up to Fallon to see
what goes off up there.

Can anyone let me know what kind of flying takes place there and what
(and where) you can see? Any frequencies would be appreciated.

Thanks.

USN version of Nellis. All USN strike warfare training and development
there. Not sure you can even get on the base as a civilian.

The Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center is at Fallon.
One of its units, Strike Fighter Tactics Instructor school is
known popularly as Top Gun.
Maybe you've heard of it.

IBM