Old August 17th 08, 12:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Mercury

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:02:38 -0400, J3 wrote
(in article ):

This weekend I intend on posting 334 images (324 MB) of NASA's Mercury
Program. The quality of the images varies, but they are the high
resolution I have been able to find

I intend on utilizing the RAR and PAR method. While some may prefer
JPG, I have chosen not to post JPGs. As some files are very large
untilizing RAR & PARs allow the reciever to repair any fragment files.
There will be 19 RAR files and 13 PAR (40%) PAR files for a total size
of 380 MB

Enjoy

Thanks for the pix. I've got 'em all now.