Old August 18th 08, 03:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Anyone in favour? Intent to Flood - NASA Project Mercury

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:20:10 -0400, Herman wrote
(in article me.nl):

"hielan' laddie" schreef in bericht
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:00:55 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
That's because the people shouting the loudest are the objectors.

And they are in the majority.

Nah. but who cares about your opinion? Certainly not me.

Then why should anyone be interested in your opinion? Certainly not me.

I have no problem with that... 'cause _I_ am not the one attempting to
control what people post, when, where, and how. The opinions of those
misguided enough to both insist on using MSOE, and, more importantly, to
insist that all others live with the limits that MSOE has, are contemptible.
I do not respect them. I do not respect those who have them. I do not care
_what_ they say. I will not be moved. You no like? Me no care.