Old August 5th 16, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default for sale Strong parachute in like new condition.

On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 1:56:37 PM UTC+13, wrote:
title says it all.
This parachute has seen little use and was never deployed. i purchased it in 2001 and used it for about two years and put it away until I had it repacked in november of 2014 and basically didnt use it.
i purchased a new plane in january and came with two chutes so I dont need a third.
$ 800. A new one cost over $ 2,000 plus shipping.
call or txt me at seven six zero 703 0869
I am in San Diego

chute still for sale please? Email