Old August 18th 03, 09:15 PM
Gilles Leblanc

I'm going to come in somewhere around CAD 100/hour in my first year,
flying over 150 hours, but that includes a new four-place intercom
(breaking my no-new-avionics rule) and a bunch of other small
first-year fixes. I'm expecting the cost to be a bit lower in future
years. Of that 100, I pay about CAD 30/hour for fuel (cruising at 75%
power), a couple of bucks for oil (at most), and CAD 10/hour for the
engine overhaul reserve; the rest is fixed costs divided up. The more
you fly, the cheaper it gets, and vice-versa.

Does that CAD 100/hour include the price of the aircraft??