Old January 22nd 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

Default Frequency of convictions for lying on FAA medical form

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:02:20 -0500, Ron Natalie wrote:

How the hell is the insurance company going to get a look at my medical
application?

They wouldn't need to look at your medical, they just need to find things
in your medical records that are known disqualifications.

The questions I have a Can an insurance company even gain access to your
medical records?

And, can they deny coverage if the omission had nothing to do with the
accident?

--
Dallas