Old March 5th 04, 02:27 AM
Aircraft Mechanic in Tampa

Default FS: Garmin GPSMAP-196

Like new condition. Includes:
a.. GPSMAP® 196 receiver
a.. Basemap:
Americas Autoroute or
Atlantic Autoroute
a.. Free single Jeppesen® update
a.. Yoke mount
a.. Dash mount
a.. PC interface cable
a.. Cigarette lighter adapter
a.. Remote antenna with suction cup mount
a.. Owner's manual
a.. Quick reference guide

As well as the automotive kit (349.00 value):

MapSource City Select software with full mapping coverage of metro and rural
areas throughout the contiguous U.S. and expanded coverage for Canada. The
kit is also loaded with other items, including a dash mount, portable
friction mount, 64 MB data card, and USB data card programmer.

This unit has an extended warranty coverage contract (through VISA) which is
transferrable for an added 10 dollars. This warranty expires September,
2007.

Asking $950.00 plus shipping.

My flying days are over and I just want to purchase an automotive only
mapping unit.

Avi Zamites, PP, A&P

Personal check (must clear prior to shipping) or Postal Money Order
(preferred).