Old April 2nd 20, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default SSA Contest Committee Announcement on COVID-19 and 2020 Contest Schedule

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 8:36:24 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Do you have a television H?

This is a nothing burger and if we quit flying feminine hysteric values wins. And for the record I do not do what the NBA does they are a rather poor role model, c'mon don't you have a tv?

I'm not the blog police, but please knock off the misogynistic comments. There have been other potentially offensive posts on RAS that have no place here. Need I point out that a US woman won the WWGC this past year? The last time a US male won was before my 30 year old kids were born.