Old April 2nd 20, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default SSA Contest Committee Announcement on COVID-19 and 2020 Contest Schedule

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 9:36:24 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Do you have a television H?

Watching television is your problem. Go visit the hospitals they are empty. Emptier than usual all the minor crank folks and elective surgery stuff isn't going on. This is a nothing burger and if we quit flying feminine hysteric values wins. And for the record I do not do what the NBA does they are a rather poor role model, c'mon don't you have a tv?

Go hang out on the beach with an approaching hurricane, and tell us how nice the weather is there and that there is no need to worry.