Old February 6th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default KX170B replacement options

Robert M. Gary wrote:
I have an odd ball digital replacement 170B that is no longer
servicable. Since I already have the 155 and and moving map GPS, I need
a basic, inexpensive, nav/com hole filller for it as #3 radio. I really
like having it there. What type of used equipment is out there that is
a slide-in 170B replacement. Are there any of those digital MX170Bs
still around ? Anyone recommend a seller of inexpensive, used TSO
radios?

A few years ago I found that Gulf Coast Avionics' prices and policies on used
radios were resonable.

Dave