Old February 16th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
tjd

Default WAAS info

On Feb 15, 9:26 pm, "Paul kgyy" wrote:
"Americas" navdata from Jeppesen including WAAS info is $410 vs $365
without WAAS for 12 monthly updates. Jepp will credit unused months
from non-WAAS subscription.

FWIW, if you don't fly outside the country much, they quoted me
350/315 (WAAS/non) for the "Full USA" service. East/Central US was
290/265, I assume West/Central would be similar if you need that. I'm
still on the fence about what to get, unfortunately they don't seem to
sell "one shot" updates if you only stray far from home occasionally.

Of course, I don't even own the GPS yet so I'm definitely looking
forward to PIREPS on the 430w.