Old September 27th 03, 11:28 PM
tscottme

Skysurfer wrote in message
. 0.138...
tscottme wrote :

3,000 dead from an unforeseen sneak attack versus 15,000 dead from
summer heat. Which one sounds like a real condemnation of a
government?

I remind you Paris is at 49° of latitude and New-York at 40° of
latitude. Highest temperature was 42°C (i.e. 108°F).

I'd say losing 400 valuable troops to destroy the
Taliban and Saddam sounds like a trade worth making. France
looses more than that to soccer riots.

I thought France was in the fight against terrorism in Afghanistan

The real question will be who will be the first French
leader to propose surrender to the Arab League.

You should look at the Finsburry Park Mosque in London ...

In backward America we have these super-secret government agents called
"weather forecasters" that spy on the enemy. We use an antiquated
device called "air conditioner" and survive 120 degree weather in large
parts of the country. In France they convince themselves nothing
unpleasant will happen and then surrender 15,000 victims. Typical,
wouldn't you say?

Tell me, if France doesn't contribute to fighting terrorism how is
anyone to notice. I'm sure the French think their token contribution
is the key to everything, it isn't.

--

Scott
--------