Old June 22nd 11, 12:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Cees Binkhorst

Default Filament wound airfoils. (again)

On 06/22/2011 12:26 PM, Paul Saccani wrote:

VH or RAA?

still RAA, not enough disposable income to cross over to VH just yet :-) If
ever, I don't see a need just yet for carrying any more than one passenger
ATM and RAA registered AC that are for sale are still thick on the ground at
reasonable prices if I decide to buy.

This is where we have it over the yankees. They have speed
restrictions on LSA, no retractable, fixed pitch airscrews - we've got
much more freedom than they have in this regard.

From what I have read lately, one can get a licence to fly a normal
automobile, without any changes, as an experimental aeroplane in Australia.

Most likely with strict area restrictions

Regards / Cees

PS. Who will be the first te use UTS's graphene paper in an experimental
plane?
http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-04-...ger-steel.html