Old November 30th 04, 06:25 PM
David B. Cole

Dave,

Congrats on purchasing the Citabria. It's already my intention to go
up in the Stearman this Spring. :-)

Dave

dave wrote in message ...
Great news. I got my private with Azher about twelve years ago. I
recently bought my own citabria and Azher did my insurance checkout. We
also did about a half hour of acro. Shortly before I bought the
citabria we went up in the great lakes for some acro. Great fun. It's
a little strange the first time you're upside down hanging from your
straps in an open cockpit. Try to get some time in the Stearman and
Tigermoth when the weather warms up. I've been up for short hops in
both and they're a lot of fun. We didn't do any acro however in those
old birds.

Good luck with the training!

Dave
68 7ECA