Old May 3rd 15, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MNLou

Default Cockpit Size and Comfort

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 9:04:57 AM UTC-5, Mike Rinaldi wrote:
I am looking to purchase a new (to me) XC ship. Which ones have the largest/roomiest cockpit? Not for a tall person, one with broad shoulders, about 5'9 and 200lbs. Discuss and Thank you in advance!

Unless you are oddly proportioned, you should fit fine in most cockpits. I'm about the same specs with a longer torso. My only issue in a number of gliders is positioning the seat back so my head doesn't hit the canopy.