Old June 24th 08, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Surprised!

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/23/2008 11:16 AM Stuart & Kathryn Fields said the following:
I posted a notice about our A.N.N interview and expected at least some
response and probably a shower of stuff about ZZZZ, who BTW I've never
met, but nothing. ???? Has the ZZZZ stuff run it's course?
Stu

As a troll, this is pretty lame.

Actually I was looking for some information and opinions regarding Paul
Plack. Since this is our first encounter with A.N.N and I've seen the stuff
on ZZZZ, I was wondering if we had been hoodwinked by the apparent honest
forthright interview that we received.
I'm not looking for another ZZZZ blitz, just some information based on
others experiences with Mr. Plack.

Stu