Old July 27th 05, 04:45 PM
Demonick

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 10:41:36 -0700, Larry wrote:

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
Did you contact Dakota Air Parts? http://www.dakotaairparts.com

I just did- thanks!

Part of the problem is that I've not been able to identify the part number
(as I don't have an Illustrated Parts Breakdown for the UH-1F) and most
folks track parts strictly by part number.

Maybe somebody with a UH-1F pub can scan that illustration and send it to
me?

Thanks!
Larry

larry at skagitmedia dot com

Try contacting Mike Dillon at:

Dillon Precision Products, Inc.
8009 E. Dillons Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(480) 948-8009
http://dillonprecision.com/

Mike is into many endeavors. He makes his money selling reloading presses.
He also produces videos, and manufactures mini-guns for the Navy. His
facility is located on the Scottsdale airport and he owns a small fleet of
unique aircraft, among them a fully airworthy UH-1. He employs at least 2
full time A&Ps.

You may hve to perservere in your attempts to contact him, though I was
treated to a full tour of the facility a few years back just for asking.

Good luck,

Demonick