Old January 10th 04, 04:08 AM
Ted Wagner

One of my few complaints about the sport of skydiving was that men outnumbered the women by 3:1 or something like that. (How's that for a depressing Ladame ratio?) I was expecting soaring would be a little better, but alas, I've been disappointed in that department, even more this time.

Who cares why!? Let's do something about it!!! So, my New Year's resolution is to do just that. I will recruit only women, and I'm going to start with the bulletin boards in all the sorority houses at the local U. Free rides for any lady who asks, and for many who don't.

It's time to take a page from Hugh Grant's book in About a Boy. To arms, brothers, to arms!!! Two legs, two eyes, two ...

-tw