Old March 7th 19, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default What is a "Site Survey?"

The Soaring Safety Foundation would welcome an invitation for a repeat Site Survey due to turnover of your club management, CFIG's and towpilots along with the influx of new members.

A couple of clubs send an invitation to me for a repeat survey every two years like clockwork.

Again it's FREE, confidential and friendly. Includes a post-survey briefing on national accident trends and a discussion of local concerns along with possible solutions appropriate to your soaring site.

Send me an invitation by e-mail to burtcompton at A0L d0t c0m (fix the substitutions of 0.)

I'm in Utah this weekend conducting a Site Survey. Planning to conduct more in the eastern US in May.

Burt Compton, Trustee of the Soaring Safety Foundation,
FAA Designated Pilot Examiner for all glider ratings, anywhere in the USA.