Old April 17th 19, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas

Default What is a "Site Survey?"

On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 9:55:07 AM UTC-5, Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 10:06:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
There will be an article on this in the April issue of Soaring magazine, written by Burt.

See Page 8, in your April SOARING magazine.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

April surveys confirmed in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
May surveys confirmed in Virginia and Colorado.

ADDED: May surveys in Connecticut and New York.

After I return from flying in Europe in late July I may be available for Site Surveys (and to conduct checkrides anywhere in the USA) through 2019 and into 2020.

To discuss details and dates and to request an agenda file for the site survey day, e-Mail
marfagliders at A0L d0t c0m

Burt Compton
Trustee of the Soaring Safety Foundation
Manager of the SSF Site Survey program
CFI / Designated Pilot Examiner (ANYWHERE in the USA.)
Marfa, Texas