Old December 6th 20, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default LX Navigation Traffic Monitor or LXNAV-TrafficView?

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 5:20:59 PM UTC-6, Tom BravoMike wrote:
As I'm considering ordering the new Flarm Fusion, I wonder which (80 mm) display to go for. The two mentioned in the topic line have similar features and price. Pros and cons? What are the 'Voice alerts' like with the LX Navigation? Anyone could share his/her experience, please? Thanks in advance. Tom BravoMike

Thanks to all who have responded. I agree that the 57 mm displays are too tiny and want to use an available 80 mm hole in the panel. I lean toward the LX Navigation Traffic Monitor but have to read the manual once again to make sure.
Tom BravoMike