Old March 2nd 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Markus Graeber

Default Any news from Chile

I just had a quick look at the website of the Club de Planeadores de
Vitacura in Santiago (http://www.planeadores.cl/), they have posted a
message that the club facilities survived the earthquake without
structural damage:

Informamos a nuestros socios que, luego de una inspección detallada,
se determinó que el Club no tiene daños estructurales producto del
lamentable terremoto del sábado 27 de marzo en la madrugada. Esperamos
que todos ustedes y sus familias estén en bien.

English translation:

We would like to let our members know that, after a detailed
inspection, it was determined that the Club has not sustained any
structural damage as a result of the terrible earthquake during the
morning of Saturday, March 27th. We hope that all of you and your
families are well.

Markus Graeber
Aeroclub de Colombia