Old July 13th 17, 07:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default ASH 31 mi glider trailer for sale

Sounds like a rather sudden sale, glade you are ok. Any further details that other pilots might find instructive?

Sincerely,
Jon

On Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 6:45:07 PM UTC-7, whereisthelift wrote:
I have a semi empty metal Cobra trailer for immediate sale.
Includes freshly painted 18 meter tips (poly u) along with ground
handling equip, and various other things you would leave in the trailer
while up soaring. I will entertain all offers. You could save some money
on that new glider by purchasing my pieces that have all been gently
used and always maintained.
316-641-617eight