Old May 16th 07, 08:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default Taiwan fighter jets land on freeway (Pics)

The two thoughts that come to mind are the damage to the asphalt from those
afterburners... As in I bet the there is one hell of a pot hole afterwards.
and the other is for them to try doing that here in Northern Virginia on
I66, the Fairfax County Parkway, I95 or the Washington DC Metro Beltway.

"Honest I was on my way into work when the VA State Police closed I66 and a
pair of F16s landed right in front of me!!!"

Andrew

"adelsonsl" wrote in message
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=23234998