Old November 10th 13, 11:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Whiskey Charlie

Default Winter Soaring Options?

On Saturday, November 9, 2013 6:11:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I have been waiting for a new glider for quite some time. It has finally arrived and the midwest soaring season is coming to a close. What are my options for winter soaring. I have checked out Seminole Lakes but I am having trouble finding a hangar to store my glider. Any ideas would be helpful.

Barry

Wurtsboro Airport is open all winter - convenient ridge access, occasional wave soaring, hangar space available. Stop by for a visit or call us at 845-888-2791