Old November 14th 04, 03:39 AM

Well, that would have been improper for the examiner to do that, since
it was not called for on the PTS, and the examiner is bound by the PTS
just as much as the applicant is.

What I am asking about is the PTS effective 10/1. There are some
changes and I am not sure exactly what the wording means.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 21:59:21 -0500, Wizard of Draws
wrote:

On 11/13/04 8:58 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

Is there an examiner on board that can summarize the significant
changes in the new PTS?

For example, is the GPS required to be turned off during one of the
approaches?

I took my checkride back in August and my examiner covered the GPS with a
Post-It during partial panel so I couldn't use the map or the compass
portion.