Old July 2nd 04, 07:39 PM
Jay Honeck

Fly into Gaston's Fly-In fishing resort, near Lakeview, AR. They have their
own picturesque air strip (3M0), right alongside the White River.

I just took my son there on Tuesday, and we had a great couple of days of
fishing and bike riding!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

I'm trying to build x-country time for my instrument rating and I am
looking for suggestions of interesting airports/places to visit. I'm
based at Ft. Smith, AR and wondering if anyone has any particular
suggestions. Looking for things in 250, maybe 300 NM if it's really
interesting, things I can get to in a skyhawk in a day lol.

Thanks,
Matt