Old August 16th 04, 12:05 AM
GirlieGirl Brandi

I want to thank each and every one of you that have been kind enough
to post with information. Now that I remember my boyfriend said that
up until the 1980's his grandfather's mustang was all silver. I also
know that he wasn't a pilot in and American unit...I'm pretty sure
that he was in a British unit if that makes any difference. It might
not be possible, but I'm sure that it was his plane that he flew in
the war....I guess I'll never know for sure. The mustang was sold in
either 1999 or 2000 after his grandfather's death. The plave was
supposed to be given to him, but it was sold anyway....But anywho he
has told me that I probably won't be able to find the plane now
because his grandfather very rarely took it to airshows and he isn't
sure if the new owner even flies it or anything like that....My
boyfriend saw a picture of the plane a long time ago before it was
painted in the 80's but I doubt I'll be able to get a hold of it, but
I think he has a picture of his grandfather with the plane....I I'm
going to try and see if he can find it....Possibly get a friend to
scan it and semd it somewhere online to see if it can be identified as
his "Hurry Home Honey"