Old August 19th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Viable alternatives for serious aviation discussion

5 by 5 wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

More about "Buttman" pasted in below for anyone interested;

More about Dudley the Spammer, for anyone interested. Check out the threads
related to these postings.

He has tried to dilute the group before, touting the wondrous groups
elsewhere, but always seems to return.