Old March 14th 19, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default FLARM and ADS-B and PCAS Traffic Display on PC

Hi Paul,

When the Flarm display screen in XCSoar, simply tap on the target in
question and you'll get full information.Â* This is IIRC...

Dan

On 3/13/2019 8:16 PM, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Ramy,

Thanks. I'm seeing ADS-B targets as blue triangles on the map, but I can only see range, relative altitude and vario reading when I go to the FLARM Radar screen - which doesn't have a map background.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 9:11:30 PM UTC-5, Ramy wrote:
At least on my Dell Streak the flarm and ADSB (but not PCAS) targets are showing in the moving map as tiny small blue arrows. There may be a setting to enable this, don’t recall of the top of my head. Also I believe there is no buffer time so they come and go quickly as the reception fluctuates.

Ramy

--
Dan, 5J