Old April 13th 05, 10:51 PM
Jay Honeck

Serves them right. It's just too bad that general aviation is virtually
dead in a country that served as an early incubator for flight.

Makes you wonder how people so dunder-headed ever spawned men like
Bleriot...

People who live in glass houses..........

Shouldn't throw stones? Hey, I'm flying twice a week, burning that sweet
car gas at "only" $2.08 per gallon. Stick *that* in your pipe and smoke
it.

If my government taxed gasoline so that it cost $7.50 per gallon, I would be
standing on my representatives desk right now. And so would millions of
Americans. For some odd reason, the French just go "Se la vie" and shrug
their shoulders.

I'll say it again: It serves them right. They've got the government they
deserve.

I only feel bad for the common men who gaze skyward, fruitlessly. What a
shame.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA