Old September 28th 05, 08:19 PM
Montblack

("Foster" wrote)
[snip]
I used the CPAP for about a year and probably lost as much sleep to it as
I had with the apnea. My doctor got offended when I suggested he try it
for a night.

Ahh, another 'at war' with his mask.

The leaking mask under the eyes is one nightly problem (eyelash flutter).
After a while you learn to flick your head a little, like a hound on the
front porch when flies are bothering him, and it usually seals back up.
Otherwise, you can (lightly) smack/tap the side of the mask, like
'fine-tuning' our old 1963 TV set - that will sometimes cure air leaks too.

Other nights you take it off. It wins that round.

Montblack