Old February 19th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Robert M. Gary

Default Mooney M20E io360 low voltage problem

On Feb 18, 8:21*pm, Clark wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in news:0376f630-5016-4914-8539-
:

On Feb 18, 6:55*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote

*Anyone with a fuel injected engine should put buying
something like an EDM high on their priority list. As a side benefit,
such a device will show you voltage at all times so you can track it
durin the flight if its not holding steady.

EDM? *I know I will be smacking my forehead when someone tells me what

it
is. *g
--
Jim in NC

Its the engine monitor product made by JPI. GEM makes one as well.
There are some additional companies that make simple gauges to just
show the temps but those are the only two that make full engine
monitors.

-Robert

Dynon will be suprised to hear that...

Good, then its good for them to hear that. I'm not aware of any STC
for the Dynon products in the M20E.

-Robert