Old December 23rd 14, 11:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jamie Shore

Default Instructor Academy

Over the course of this winter and the upcoming year, the Soaring Club of Houston (SCOH) is undertaking a "SCOH Instructor Academy". At a recent board meeting, we kicked off a drive to significantly grow the pool of instructors. We now have nine enthusiastic (and experienced XC glider pilots) instructor-students who have agreed to join together in a group instructor-training extravaganza. This group approach should make it more fun than slogging away strictly on our own, and will allow us to keep each other motivated so that we can get this done fairly quickly. We could conceivably double the number of active instructors in the club by next summer!

I have organized most of our resources in one location on our public website. You are free to use anything that you like and suggestions are welcome.

scoh.org Learn to Fly SCOH Instructor Academy (bottom right)

Jamie Shore