Old July 10th 03, 07:47 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

(Quietpilot) wrote in message ...
Henry,

There is a gentleman at Gillespie Field, {SEE} flying one on a regular basis..
They still exist you will be pleased to know.

MG
San Diego

That's me flying out of Gillespie in San Diego. It's originally an
RAF, now modified by Groen Bros. (American Autogyro) to a centerline
thrust configuration. Much safer. I've flown from a 4 year old to a
98 year old and have over 400 hours on her. Took my 4 year old buddy
to lunch at Lindbergh International in it. There are pics of the trip
there and many others on my website. My website shows the old
configuration and my new configuration is shown on the main page of
American Autogyro's site. They used my ship for their site photo and
ads. Check out American Autogyro if you're interested in a quality,
2-seat, side-by-side gyro that's a hell of a lot of fun to fly and a
hell of a lot more affordable than a heli. Thanks for the "gentleman"
crack.

Ken J. - Sandy Eggo

http://www.geocities.com/kenj_sandye...l?942383509800

www.americanautogyro.com