Old December 28th 06, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Moops incited WWII and then claimed innocent victims as their own

Gee, Wormhole, I didn't realise exactly how full of **** you really
were. So thanks for clearing that up for me.

Warhol wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
On 27 Dec 2006 05:21:22 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Warhol wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Foamy AKA Joseph Bartlo wrote:
A liar and pests said I started WWII. I did not start WWII.

No, Foamy, it was the Moops. Like Wormhole and his relatives. The
mooslime ****'s still bitching because the Spanish kicked their sorry
butts back to where they belonged.

Ha Ha Ha .... We moors where only 70 years ago in Spain for the Last
time... Right we chased the Marxist Joes from our holly lands, in less
than Three years, all Spain was free from all Joes for long times... We
Even installed Franco to rule the Spannish Citzens... Wen I asked My
Father why they (The Warriors) did not stay in Spain in 1936.... and my
PA answered with a Funny Smile on HIs Face... "TIME HAD NOT COME YET"
was the simple answer of my most beloved Father the Hero of the Great
Maccabees Revolt.

A0L! You are really full of **** tonight, Wormhole. The Moops, or
rather the Blackamoops as the English called them, were nothing but
thieving thugs.

Remember the Barbary coast? It must have come as a real shock to you
stupid ****s when the Merkins kicked your sorry butts twice! A0L!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Barbary_War

JOES NEVER FORGET MY PA.... he is your REEL KING that recieved no
Honours from NOBODY....

You? A0L! You aren't fit to clean the toilets of Europe.

My Pa Knew the Secret of Blackbeard Curse... But he did NOT known HE
Was the SUN of the Greatest man this world and other worlds have ever
seen.... THE HOLY WARRIORS OF ALQSAR AL QABIR.

A0L! You're more full of **** that even I thought. So why does Spain
hold posessions in Morocco?

They're enclaves, Bruce. Just like the British enclave in Spain.
It's called Gibraltar.

Yes, I know what an enclave is, Carl. Gibraltar is currently infested
with Moops, isn't it? They are disguised as simians of some sort.

--

You mean Moorish slaves with no Right's on their own Lands... If I must
think muslims in Gibraltar must pray in Hangar, while The Sacred temple

Gods Wrath shall be terribel for the crimenals...

http://www.gibconnect.com/~holytrinity/