Old October 15th 03, 06:59 PM
ArVa

"tscottme" a écrit dans le message de

9/11 is why we spend time going after the groups we see as dangerous and
less time sitting in cafes sipping bad coffee and worrying if they like
us or not. If you want a say in world events, become a US citizen or
get your country to take the responsibility to become powerful.

When one's acts have repercussions on the whole world, everyone has a say.
Aren't freedom of speech and democracy the very concepts your country was
built upon?

The Europeans have lived in a protected little green house so long they
seem to think that if all the nice people just agree to be nice there
will be nothing but joy for all of us. Someone has to shoot the wolf at
the door, even if the loud noise disturbs your garden party.

Does the 20th century in Europe really match your idea of a garden party?
Yes, we have experienced wars and yes, we have experienced and still
experience terrorism; just like you...

Nobody denies that the wolf has to be taken out but the problem is that the
beast is not at the door but hides deep in the forest. One can go after it
swiftly, with dogs and horns, but then the wolf might escape (sounds
familiar?), or one can go stealthy, ambush, and shoot it while it's drinking
at the pond.

ArVa