Old October 15th 03, 07:27 PM
Alan Minyard

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:54:35 GMT, "IO" wrote:

I'm italian and in my opinion the "french bashing" is a stupid and racist
thing. There's no much reasons to hate USA but tv shows like Bill O'reilly's
one and newspapers like New York Post are part of these reasons. Please
don't follow them in their unjustified stupid hate campaign.

France is not a "race" so French bashing is not racist. France has
chosen (as is their right) to take positions that most people in the
US feel are stupid and counter-productive. Expressing disgust with the
policies of the French Government is simply an exercise of free
speech.

Al Minyard