Old November 10th 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Need a Usenet computer guru opinion please

On Nov 10, 4:05*pm, "Private" wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

snip
*as I'm

sure any of you who matter recognize the difference between my posts
and the forgeries.

I have and hope to continue to read, enjoy and correspond with you here. *I
assure you I have no trouble separating class from chaff.

snip

The Internet has been this way for a long time.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Internet,_nobody_knows_you're_a_dog

Happy landings,

Thank you very much..............I think :-)) Not sure who anyone is
any longer :-)) To be quite frank with you I'm leaning heavily at this
point on giving Usenet a rest for a while. No big deal for sure or
long departure thing, but it just needs a rest......or at least I do
anyway.
Please feel free to use my private email if desired for any contact.
I'm always available to discuss aviation and aviation safety with both
friends and interested parties.
Jim Logajan has my email address in case the google munge interferes.
Best to you
Dudley Henriques