Old November 5th 03, 07:49 PM
Ray Andraka

I bought one of those shake it lights, but found the magnet inside it is strong
enough to swing the compass if the light was anywhere forward of the backs
of the front seats. No good for the airplane, and frankly not bright enough for
general use around the house.

rip wrote:

I carry 6 flashlights, and 4 of them have LED's instead of bulbs. LED's
last forever, and are shockproof. One of my flashlights doesn't even use
batteries. You shake it for about 30 seconds to get about 5 minutes of
light.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950