Old August 22nd 08, 06:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Default Intent to Flood - NASA Project Gemini

hielan' laddie wrote in
:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:31:22 -0400, Alan Erskine wrote
(in article ):

"J3" wrote in message
news
This I am going to post a flood of images relating to the Gemini
Program It will contain 285 JPG compressed in to 12 RAR files and
10 PAR2

DON'T!!!! Why don't you listen to the vast majority of the group???

So, Alan-me-lad, have you contacted Newsguy about my 'forged' headers
yet?

Mr. 99 percentile, Alan Einstein is blissfully ignorant
about what constitutes a "majority" only because he has
kill-filed everyone who knows that he is an idiot.

Which reminds me, I'm going to go back to the beginning
of the flame war (because *I can*) and use one of Einstein's
quotes as a sig just for this group! He still thinks he is
the smartest guy in the entire group. Everyone should know
how he feels about the remaining sub-species herein.

He's the cause of Beetlejuice (me) coming out of a ten-year
lurk-mode! Blame HIM not me! FTITCTAJ