Old November 1st 04, 08:19 PM
wallyairplanefan

Hi Shawn,
yes I hope to be there too! I am building a Pitts S-1C with Sparcraft
wings. You sure have a lot longer trip than I will have coming
(driving)from Memphis Tn. I thought about flying my Cessina 150 but
didn't want to worry about getting caught by weather on the way back.
I REALLY wanted to fly my Pitts to the get-together but looks like I
have about another 6 months of work before it is finished.
Hope to see you there
Wally
Hello!
Anybody here going to the Ozark Pitts Fly-in in Alabama next weekend? Me
and three mates are coming over from the UK to join in the fun and find some
reasonably warm weather!

http://www.curtispittsflyin.com/

Shawn
Pitts S-1D G-BKVP