Old January 11th 07, 09:04 AM posted to nyc.transit,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Who Farted?

fagar wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
On 8 Jan 2007 18:43:57 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

VINCE wrote:
Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
Agent_C wrote:

????

Seems to be coming from Jersey.

Well Steve, I don't know if you or anyone else on this NG is old enough
to remember last time something like this happen back in 1984.
I was in my store in Sunset Park, the wife was home in Greavesend.
We were talking on the phone and I said "what an odd stink", and she
said she smelled something as well this was late winter of that year
in the evening with weather conditions very much like todays.

It smelt like burnt wabbits to me. Then again, it was probably
Double-0-Anus venting again. Not sure what he's doing in Jersey.

Jersey always smells, Bruce.

It only smells when the glory hole butt pirates vacation there, and you know
who they are, don't ya, Bwuthie and Carl ...

Yes, Fagar, you and Double-0-Anus.