Old November 6th 03, 04:58 PM
Tom Cooper

Is GBU-10 as such even in use in the US military any more?

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but my feeling is that the Paveway I
systems are not in service; at least I haven't seen any being loaded on US
or NATO aircraft in the last four years. Paveway IIs and Paveway IIIs, on
the contrary, are very much still in service.

But, the GBU-10s were used - between others, also on Iranian F-4Ds, in
conjunction with the AVQ-9 Zot Box, and especially during the first weeks of
the war against Iraq, in September/October 1980....

Tom Cooper
Co-Author:
Iran-Iraq War in the Air, 1980-1988:
http://www.acig.org/pg1/content.php