Old July 13th 05, 02:15 PM
Greg Farris

In article ,
spam says...

Or one that's grounded because it's time for the 100hr.

Or one that's on hold because it's within a few hours of its 100hr.

If you really feel there is a dangerous situation, you can always write to
the FAA - otherwise, you say that management has been informed of the
situation, so you can consider that it's in their hands, and you can get back
to your own business.

If I were your boss, and you came to me with that bad blood, I would
seriously wonder about your motivation - and I would probably take a look at
that worker's practices. If you came to me a second time about it I would
take a very close look at YOUR work habits, and probably start to consider a
vacancy in your department.

G Faris